Monday 11 January 2010

my new best friend


my new best friend, originally uploaded by werewegian.

Until the new polaroid film (exciting news at last) becomes widely available, this toy 35mm camera, lomography's Fisheye 2, is likely to be my very best friend. :)

I'm drawn to cameras of this type - I guess because I'm not too technical with digital camera work, it's trial and error most of the time.

With fewer controls, toy cameras are easier to get the knack of, and can produce interesting results if you pay attention to conditions. There is also an element of luck which I enjoy.

Of course there's the wait too. Especially if it takes you two weeks to complete the roll like I did with this first try.

I'm really pleased with this new friendship. Let's hope it becomes a life-long love. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home