Tuesday 5 January 2010

clyde humps


clyde humps, originally uploaded by werewegian.

Dumbarton rock and castle with Ben Lomond in snowy coat in the distance. I've never climbed Ben Lomond but I have climbed Dumbarton Rock. The stairs fair kill you. I know which one I would rather have gone up. :)

I'm hoping to work harder at photography this year. In 2009 I learned a lot from taking part in a photo a day group on Flickr. However because it was a new photo every day, it meant constantly moving on to the next subject.

This year, amongst other projects, I'm committed to producing seven images over seven days. This gives me the opportunity and incentive to work on photos that didn't instantly become the photo of the day but from which I can still develop an interesting and pleasing result. This hopefully is one of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home