Sunday 10 January 2010

university in winter


university in winter, originally uploaded by werewegian.

The tower of University of Glasgow, as seen from the east quadrangle

I love this place but when I visited a year or two back I suddenly realised I hadn't been there for twenty years or more. I was a student here but never finished my MA degree. I was too young and immature, a fresher at 17 straight from school. My elder brother did complete his Divinity degree here so the family name wasn't tarnished forever.

I guess I would finish my degree if I got another chance but enjoy working for a living too so only coming into some serious money would make that likely to happen.

Still I can visit and remember those times with fondness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home