Friday 1 January 2010

new year brunch


A smaller breakfast than originally planned but that's probably a good thing. Eggs, potato scone, haggis and black pudding. I don't usually have haggis this way but it was lovely.

Anyway a new year, a second bite at a photo a day and a new chance to start blogging again.

Breakfast is an important meal of the day for me. For years I used to skip it altogether, possibly as a result of heavy smoking then, but now I don't think I could function without having something. Not that I always have a cooked breakfast. Most days it's cereal and fruit juice.

Happy new year, everyone!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Cormie said...

Nice to see some hits for your blog on my feed on Bloglines, hope you keep posting.

Happy New Year to you!

Martin always makes a full fried breakfast on Saturdays but I usually decline and get him to do me a duck egg and bacon roll. MMMmmm!

10 January 2010 at 00:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home