Tuesday 2 February 2010

don't mess with the were


don't mess with the were, originally uploaded by werewegian.

he wears a vest because he's a hard-man, not to keep warm under his shirt

I've been told I have a fierce look but really I'm mostly a pussy cat. Helpful, polite, and will attempt to reconcile differences between people rather than pour fuel on any fire.

I can lose my temper, especially with the other Alan, and sometimes at work but really I can also take a lot of pressure before I crack.

I don't have a lot of patience however, a trait my dad also had. So waiting is not my thing. I'd rather get going on a project than talk about it endlessly. And I'll always opt to divert a journey and go somewhere else than wait in a traffic jam.

So this look I guess is atypical. But I don't call myself werewegian for nothing either. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home