Saturday 30 January 2010

rough and rolled


rough and rolled, originally uploaded by werewegian.

We're being decorated at the moment, or at least our living room and hallway is. The decorator is doing a great job. In fact the place is going to look so good I'm afraid we'll be completely the wrong people to stay here.

Anyway this roll of sandpaper caught my eye tonight as a potential subject for a photograph. This has turned out quite well I think. I like the way the focus has picked out different parts of the roll.

Despite that I absolutely hate sandpaper. Along with fibre-glass I can't bear to touch it - something about the texture freaks me out.

Still I needed a photograph so played around with the roll to get the angle and shapes I wanted. Making me feel icky however. Think I'll go wash my hands again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home