Tuesday 6 March 2007

Daydreamer


I'm on a course for a new suite of software this week, and interesting it is too, a software analysis tool called CAST.

Anyway, despite the interestingness of the subject or the skill of the trainer, I surprised myself by drifting into a daydream at one point. I think I was thinking about music, or this blog or something, but I suddenly had to get my concentration back before I missed something vital.

I guess a lot of life is like that. We try to concentrate on the big things like Peace and the Environment, and being good to those around us, but all too often we slip into a sleepwalk, concentrating on the trivial and mundane instead. And then bad things like Iraq and Global Warming happen.

On the way home a car bumped up against us on the motorway. It was just at a nasty point on the M8 where five lanes are converging. The driver merged into our lane as if we weren't there and then tried to deny anything had happened. Luckily no damage was done and Alan just about kept his temper.

I wonder what the driver was daydreaming about.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home